NADIA (2017) | Short Film | หนังสั้นเรื่อง "นาเดีย"

NADIA (2017) | Short Film | หนังสั้นเรื่อง "นาเดีย"


NADIA (2017) | Short Film | หนังสั้นเรื่อง "นาเดีย"

NADIA is  a short film directed by Teddy Nygh in 2017. Follows a troubled girl called Nadia as she struggles to come to terms with the reality of her homelessness, until she is discovered by her head teacher Mr Green sleeping rough in a park. The Narrative then switched to the head teachers perspective as he thinks back on his youth and his struggles with not having a safe home. He then addresses the audience braking the 4th wall as explaining the rights the people under the age of 18 have in the uk when it comes to finding accommodation.
นาเดีย เป็นหนังสั้นกำกับโดย Teddy Nygh ในปี 2017. นำเสนอเด็กหญิงที่ประสบปัญหา ชื่อ นาเดีย เมื่อหล่อนต่อสู้ดิ้นรนจนถึงจุดเลวร้ายกับความจริงของการเป็นคนไร้บ้านของหล่อน จนกระทั่งหัวหน้าครู Mr Green พบหล่อนนอนหลับที่แสนลำบากในสวนสาธารณะแห่งหนึ่ง. จากนั้นบทก็ได้สลับไปยังเบื้องหลังของหัวหน้าครู เมื่อเขาคิดย้อนกลับไปในวัยเด็กของเขาและการดิ้นรนของเขาตอนไม่มีความปลอดภัยเมื่ออยู่ที่บ้าน ดังนั้น เขาจึงได้กล่าวกับผู้รับชมว่า เขากำลังบรรยายถึงสิทธิ์ของคนที่อายุต่ำกว่า 18 ที่อยู่ในอังกฤษ เมื่อจำเป็นต้องหาบ้านพักรับรองเพื่อความปลอดภัย

วัตถุประสงค์ของหนังสั้นเรื่องนี้
ทำให้เราทราบถึงเหตุการณ์ที่เกิดขึ้นจริงในครอบครัวที่ใช้ความรุนแรงกับเด็กเยาวชน รัฐจำเป็นต้องยื่นมือเข้ามาปกป้องเยาวชนที่ตกเป็นเหยื่อจากความรุนแรงภายในครอบครัว โดยให้เขาได้มีที่พักอาศัยที่มีความปลอดภัย
นอกจากนี้ผมได้ลง บทสนทนาภาษาอังกฤษให้เราได้ฝึกฝน เพื่อขยายขอบเขตความรู้ภาษาอังกฤษให้ครอบคลุมหลายสาขามากขึ้น หากมีประโยคไหนที่มีความหมายเฉพาะ ผมก็จะเขียนเพิ่มเติมไว้ท้ายโพสท์นะครับ

คำบรรยายอังกฤษจากคลิป

What happened?
So percentages.. yeah. We're going to be looking at decrease in numbers.
Yeah. Which means working from... sorry Nadia, what are you doing?
Maths sir what does it look like I'm doing?
Your phone
But sir
I'm on like 13%
I'm sure you'll live
Yeah but you don't understand
Excuse me
My group chat
All right thank you. Give it to me
Rarr..
You've got 5 seconds..
Are you serious?
Five..
Just cus no one adds you to group chat
Nah Sir don't let her do that
OK thank you
Tynisha sit down
Four..
Are you on Tinder Sir?
Don't have it.
OK quiet down!
I bet he is init with a topless selfie, them girls are swiping left like "Nah bruv!"
Three..
This guy
Two..
I ain't giving you my phone
One.. Give me the phone
Come and get it then.
We are three months from exams.
Three months, and what are you doing?
You're blowing it I know you've been through a lot and I sympathize with you I really do but I can't help you unless you communicate with me
Look I haven't got time for this either you hand me the phone,
or I'm going to exclude you for refusing to comply with school rules.
So which is it to be?
Right. I'm calling your mum.
Mum?  Mum please! Please let me in mum! Mum
I'm sorry!
Hey Leah.
*Whispers* Can you let me in?
Mum. Mum please. Mum please!
Nadia?
Give me your bags.
You're late.
Chill out!
Look at the state of you.
Don't you dare! Put that away. Put that away now!
You are unbelievable.
Get in here and have your dinner!
I'm coming!
What do you think you're doing? I can't... This is your home, Nadia.
Your father would be ashamed of you. Do you know that!?
What?
You heard me.
Your father would be ashamed of you.
You're rude.
Two hours it took me to cook that.
Two hours! And now look at it. It's ruined!
No.
Now it's ruined.
Yeah mum! Now it's ruined.
Happy?
I want you out of my house.
Do you hear me?
Get out! Move!
I told you already I'm fine.
Hello? Yeah,
yeah it's Anthony yeah thanks for getting back to me.
I've got a young girl here, Nadia
Philips. I think she might be eligible for emergency homeless accommodation.
What!?
Two hours yeah that's fantastic that works, thank you. Nadia wait!
I'll call you back. Nadia!
NADIA!
Nadia come back here now!
Look, listen to me - listen, I'm sorry.
Do I look homeless to you? What?
I said, do I look homeless to you?
I don't know. What does homeless look like?
I dunno like, man on the street? I don't know?
Look at my teeth for a start!
Nadia!
Listen! It's not really like that, half the people living in homeless accommodation are under 25.
Well if they're in accommodation they aren't homeless then are they obviously
Nadia, listen you can be homeless and in accommodation.
It is so much more than just man on the street. Nadia, you are under 18,
it is your legal right to be given a room if you haven't got anywhere else to go.
It's actually illegal for you to be out on the streets do you understand what I'm saying to you?
It's cool I'll just crash on that sofa init.
Well you'll still be considered homeless.
You talk air Sir, I know people who  do that.
Yeah? Well then it's a more common problem than you think right?
Like my cousin Laura,
she ran away cause my uncle wouldn't let her boyfriend stay over.
Is that a reason to leave home?
The council might consider her intentionally homeless.
Why would anyone be intentionally homeless?
Not literally
okay. It just means that they might think that her situation might not have warranted her leaving home.
She's mad though still. She'll chase any man.
Look it's complicated,
alright? But what isn't complicated is getting onto social services and find out exactly what you are entitled to and that's what we're gonna do alright?
So come on.
How do you know so much about all this stuff anyway?
You've got no respect for us!
Oh what, do you really wanna do this yeah!?
I want you out! Get out my house!
Listen, don't push me! I'm not in the mood!
150,000.
That's how many  young people sought help from your local council
or social services regarding homelessness in the UK last year.
Victims or potential victims of domestic violence are considered priority need.
I'm warning you, don't push me!
You're weak, you're NOTHING!
I'm nothing yeah?
MUM!
NOTHING!? NOTHING!?
Anthony! Anthony, open the door!
OPEN THE DOOR!
Ant! Look, I'm sorry mate! You shouldn't have seen that.
It weren't as bad as it looks, your mum's alright.
You see, people that are threatened with
evictions or repossessions or anyone that
can prove that they live in in temporary
overcrowded or poorly kept accommodation
that they couldn't reasonably be
expected to live in, could be entitled to
the same help that I got from my local council as an adult.
Or, if they're under 18, through social services.
The law changes once you turn 18. It's difficult and it took time.
But I too had rights.
OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!
That meant that once they established I wasn't intentionally homeless and I had no choice but to leave, it was their duty to find me a home.
Sir? Sir!?
I said how you know so much about homelessness?
I erm, I don't it's er...
Are you crying?
No, no I'm not crying
For me!? Oh my gosh Sir, cute! Nadia, I'm not c'mon let's go, what are you doing?
It's for my story. What story? Put it down. I said put it down. Come on!
Hurry up!
Nadia!
Just one little cheeky one!
I don't wanna go in on my own.
You'll be fine. I'm outside. Just go in, just explain your situation and they'll help you out.
You alright?
Good.
More than one in three young people sleep unsafe and sofa surf in the UK each year.
That means someone that you know is likely to have been affected.
And it might not even be who you'd expect.
So think about yourself, your friends, your family cause the truth is they probably don't even know it themselves.
Nadia Philips?
Social services will help Nadia resolve any issues she has with her mum and if it's still a problem and it doesn't work out, they'll work hard to find a long-term sheltered accommodation for her.
But for tonight, she's getting all the help that she needs, and more importantly what she's legally entitled to.
right ready come on stop it what were you doing story put it down put the phone down
hey we took nine y'all alright give me the phone hey three four times how do you turn this off
it's not funny how do you turn it off please same jeez now come on
oh so you just get the button foot bone
what Bonnie Pannell no hello all right
------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS

ชื่อ - นามสกุล

AdventureQuest Worlds,4,English Conversation,9,English Expression,14,English For Kids,2,English Grammar,6,English Grammar Mistake,3,English Idioms,2,English Learning Tips,3,English Pronunciation,2,English Short Films,7,English Speaking,6,English Vocabulary,6,คู่มือเตรียมสอบ กพ. ภาค ก.,47,
ltr
item
Learn English With Native Speaker Free | เรียนภาษาอังกฤษฟรีกับครูฝรั่ง: NADIA (2017) | Short Film | หนังสั้นเรื่อง "นาเดีย"
NADIA (2017) | Short Film | หนังสั้นเรื่อง "นาเดีย"
NADIA (2017) | Short Film | หนังสั้นเรื่อง "นาเดีย"
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEinLBoL46GjcJ0CSCefGT0gvBkbJV_m_X5mAcHHFGUdXWEVtX4Jo0MULh4pbIQiJIqO7q149mqwFtF7YF_Mt4uHAA98Bwk-xYVFHSEhgiWHalNRHLHvjWWR5fNucwjN-ZVxusSFG8YiJPIu/s320/NADIA+%25282017%2529+-Short+Film.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEinLBoL46GjcJ0CSCefGT0gvBkbJV_m_X5mAcHHFGUdXWEVtX4Jo0MULh4pbIQiJIqO7q149mqwFtF7YF_Mt4uHAA98Bwk-xYVFHSEhgiWHalNRHLHvjWWR5fNucwjN-ZVxusSFG8YiJPIu/s72-c/NADIA+%25282017%2529+-Short+Film.jpg
Learn English With Native Speaker Free | เรียนภาษาอังกฤษฟรีกับครูฝรั่ง
https://tbankenglish.blogspot.com/2018/10/nadia-2017-short-film.html
https://tbankenglish.blogspot.com/
https://tbankenglish.blogspot.com/
https://tbankenglish.blogspot.com/2018/10/nadia-2017-short-film.html
true
4805873161676004098
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts แสดงทั้งหมด อ่านเพิ่มเติม Reply Cancel reply Delete By หน้าหลัก PAGES POSTS View All บทความที่ผมอยากจะแนะนำให้อ่านด้วย หมวดเรื่อง ARCHIVE สืบค้น ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow ข้อมูลลับเฉพาะ กรุณากดไลค์หรือกดแชร์เพื่อปลดล๊อค Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy